Product InformationGet your LinkRunner AT 2000 tester today and see the results of your network connectivity in less than 10 seconds.
With an easy to understand user interface, the powerful, handheld LinkRunner AT 2000 is the perfect tool for analysing the performance of your copper and fibre network system. Colour coded lights on the device will indicate what’s working perfectly and where the problem lies in your network system. You can then quickly troubleshoot the issues and resolve them.
The LinkRunner AT 2000 tester has all the same functionality as the 1000, with added advanced testing capabilities. These include:
· TruePower Power over Ethernet loading
· A 100/1000 fiber SFP interface
· A 1 Gbps line rate packet reflector
· IPv6 support
You get all these extra features to make maintaining your connectivity as easy as possible. You’ll also be able to see details about:
· Your Power over Ethernet voltage
· Links to the switch, DHCP and gateway connections
· The nearest switch (CDP/LLDP)
· The ping/TCP port single target
· The ping responder
And, when you’re running a cable test, your LinkRunner AT 2000 tester can:
· Identify the length and distance to any fault detected
· Flash the switch port
· Conduct integrated patch cable tests
· Search for elusive cables using cable tone
Want to know more about the functionality of the LinkRunner AT 2000 tester? Get in touch with our sales team. They’ve got experience with all the products we sell at Flow Optics and can advise you on the best solutions for your business. Call today on 0844 414 8091 or send us a message online.
You can order with confidence with us. We use PayPal to ensure all online transactions are simple and secure, and use Royal Mail’s recorded delivery on all our parcels. For orders over £200, this service is free and will give you the peace of mind knowing your package will arrive safely with you 3 to 5 days after your order.