Product InformationGet your LSPRNTR 300 today for a reliable Ethernet switch tester with Wi-Fi capability, switch port control and fault distance measure.
Your LinkSprinter 300 has all the great benefits of the 100 and 200, but with a whole load of extra useful functionality. With your LSPRNTR 300, you can:
· Test Power over Ethernet, link to the switch, test DHCP, gateway and internet connection
· Send data to you Link-Live Cloud Service account
· Get your VLAN, switch name and port information via CDP, LLDP and EDP for your switches
· See cable fault and distance to open or short
· Blink the light on your switch port
· Send results directly to your email and integrate with your smartphone
· Generate custom reports and manage, sort and analyse your results with an added annotation function
· Filter results by time, user, network and errors
· Download firmware updates
· Configure test parameters
It does this all through battery operation or a connection with an Ethernet cable. If you want to keep a close watch on your network infrastructure and be able to quickly troubleshoot for problems when something goes wrong, you need the LSPRNTR 300.
If you’d like to learn more about its functionality or any of the products we sell at Flow Optics, get in touch with our dedicated sales team. They’re available to talk to you about your network and to offer their expert advice to help you get the tools you need. You can send us a message online, or call the sales team on 0844 414 8091.
We want to make it easy for you to get the right materials for your network. That’s why we use PayPal as a simple and secure online payment gateway, and why we always send products to customers using Royal Mail’s recorded delivery service. Once your order is confirmed, your items will be with you in 3 to 5 days.
Don’t need something as powerful as the LSPRNTR 300? Take a look at the LinkSprinter 100 and 200 models instead.